Monday, January 24, 2011

This is an engagement ring!!!! Obviously. I wanted to let everyone know about this place. This ring is Platinum, the middle diamond is .75 Carats and is just so pretty. This is from the 1900-1910, and is 3,000 dollars. For those of you who may not know exactly, that is a wonderful deal. I am going to let you where you can find this amazing ring and many more. It is an antique store in Orange Circle, located in down town Orange, California. This a is very small shop inside and antique store. If you want to know the exact store, write me a comment. Ask I was trying these on I felt nauseous, it was wonderful :D I just can't believe platinum and real vintage for that inexpensive. Well, have fun eating your heart out. I did.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely ring. That's a great price too. Btw your coffee theme is a perfect theme for you.

    Val

    ReplyDelete